Assessment & Selection
K2 has provided A&S course development services to MARSOC, including advisory, consulting and training implementation. Our work includes the analysis, design, development, implementation and gathering of lessons learned in order to support specific programs for both enlisted and officer personnel.
Leveraging our experience with proven Department of Defense Special Mission Units A&S programs, K2’s team of Subject Matter Experts and Clinical Psychologists have the ability to analyze client requirements to design and implement an A&S program tailored to the specific needs and missions of our clients.
Available Assessment & Selection (A&S) Programs
- Screening and Recruiting Development
- Testing in Physical, Psychological, and Intelligence
- Assessment POI Development
- Selection Criteria and Process Development
- Utilized Automated Systems for Data Collection and Processing